Dear 2013 Huancavelica Medical Mission Volunteers,
We have attached a document containing a summary of the flights for volunteers of Huancavelica Mission in the google group.
Explanation: list prepared with
1) arrival dates, starting from the earlier on.
2) Those names enclosed within a rectangular frame are flying together, arriving together.
3) Brooke Hollman is flying a week earlier with her Dad to tour Peru.
4) Thus basically for first week volunteers, only Ben Carrillo and Andrea fa rrive the night of departure and need to be picked up from the Airport, the latest in arrival is Andrea FA. Accordingly we believe the bus could depart towards destination around 11pm, which makes for a shorter wait and earlier arrival to Huancayo> Huancavelica.
5) Many of the second week volunteers arrive one or two days ahead,.Those could board the bus, at the Cia de Minas Buenaventura central office: calle Carlos Villaran 790, Urbanizacion Santa Catalina, Lima, near the cross roads of Paseo de la Republica and Avenida Javier Prado.
All of first week volunteers should-must board at this same place, since only two newcomers will be picked from the airport.
Please check if your data hereby is correct. If you find a mistake please let us know as soon as possible. If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask.
Peruvian American Dental Association (PDAD) was created with the stimulus and support of California Chapter of PAMS. We are proud of them! See the beautiful things that they do. Their approach is very similar to our mission.
Since 2010, I have launched,created, and managed the website for Dr. Ralph Kuon. As we approach this year medical mission to Huancavelica in 2013, it will be the website's 3rd birthday. Cheers!
A brief history in the creation of the website:
The website was originally created with the intention as a blog to share experience of the 2010 student volunteers. However, over the years it has grown to encompass past, present, and future volunteers. This website has now become a home to many people who became involved with our causes and goals (Provide, Donate, Support) either by volunteering their time or through monetary gifts.
I hope this mission has changed you as it has changed me as an individual.
Please check frequently this month both this page and our list-serve at Huancavelicafirstname.lastname@example.org, for the latest updates. There will be at least one update weekly.
Dr. Ralph Kuon